Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Avery loves Santa Claus. As I mentioned in my last post anytime she sees Santa she tells him that she wants "Baby Sara". Well, the last couple of days she has been patting her legs and saying, "Santa lap". So on Wednesday we took her over to the University Mall to see Santa. I was so surprised because there was no line, we walked right up to him. Of course as soon as we got up to him Avery got nervous and just wanted to stand by me.



We talked with Santa for a minute and Avery warmed up to him a little bit. She wouldn't sit on his lap, but she did tell him that she wants baby Sara and that she has been a good girl. It was really cute. Santa let me sit next to him with Avery on my lap for a picture and then he gave her a succer. She had so much fun, she has not stopped talking about it!

 

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

How fun, I still need to take Sadie to see Santa, I think I might do it tomorrow. I think Sadie will be freaked out too once she gets up close to the big red fat guy, I guess we shall see :) You by the way look real cute in the last picture.

aristacrina said...

Haha, I wish Sienna would warm up to Santa like that. She just says "scary"

Kylee Clark said...

Cooper did the same thing, We went out to Cabelas, he yapped the whole time we waited in line and as soon as we got to him cooper looked to his left and the floor and would not look up. Santa asked cooper what he wanted and he said "toys" and then left. Maybe next year things will go better for both of us :)

Merry Christmas!