Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Day at the Park

My family and I took Avery to the park the other day. She had so much fun playing on the slide! My sister, Nicole, would take her to the top and my mom and I would catch her at the bottom. Avery would giggle the whole way down and then say "again!". Avery also enjoyed picking up the bark and putting it on her head. Her uncle, Tyler, taught her that it is fun to put things on your head. My mom and Nicole had tons of fun on the teeter-totter. I think they had more fun than Avery did! We took Avery's cousin, Sadie, to the park a couple of days later. The girls had so much fun playing together. There is a small river that runs next to the park that the girls enjoyed putting their feet in. We had a fun day at the park!

2 comments:

christiansen family said...

That looks like so much fun! I sure appreciate you guys helping out with Sadie and taking her to the park with you as well!

mckenna said...

Janelle, your little family is SO cute!! Your daughter is seriously the cutest thing!! I saw you had a blog on facebook so I HAD to stop by and say hello!! I'm a little addicted to blogging and finding new blogging friends. =)